1. Senior School
  2. Usi

Anyone undertaking a Vocational Education and Training course (eg: through TAFE or other training providers, but not University) will need to have a "Unique Student Identifier" (USI) - this is a bit like an account number made up of letters and numbers and is allocated to you. 

This USI allows you to login to your training account and see all your training records and the results of all your courses. You can also print out all your results to take to an employer when you are applying for a job or to any training provider when you are doing any additional courses.

You must have this Unique Student Identifier before you can commence any courses. If you don't already have one, you can create one at .

The video below gives and overview of the USI, why you need it and what it is for (click to play):